Friday 4 February 2011

Telephone play and rest and clay


Well. Blogger tells me this is a super duper all singing all dancing app for me android, so I'm having a play. Although theres no singing or dancing as of yet... (also all I can do is post, I was hoping I could peruse other blogs with more ease on the go but maybe I'm being greedy!)
Nevertheless I dunny know what it'll turn out like so apologies if it's a bit, well, pants!
On another note, I completed my 'stay awake all night' mission with what I think was reasonable success. Although I am slightly undoing my good work now as it's post 2am. I'm letting myself off however as I'm in bed and super sleepy so zzzs are fast approaching! I also made several pairs of purdi earrings before I went a bit mad and started making soppy paraphernalia dedicated to squint and myself out of wire. Photos of the ear jewels will follow shortly :)
Excitingly, back in June a couple of friends and I took part in an art project in which 5000 members of the public each made a clay figure to be exhibited en masse in our cathedral, and now they're on display! We saw them last week, entitled 'Harvesting Hopes and Memories', although sadly, I couldn't find mine.


Anyway, now it's sleep time! Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment