Saturday 12 February 2011

Well. I've decided this Android app is useless. I've made two posts in the last week from my phone (I've hardly been at home and mainly residing in a house void of internet) neither of which have actually made it. I don't know where they've gone to. Lost in cyberspace. One of them was quite long too. Growl. 

My jeans - which I am actually quite fond of - have developed a threadbare patch that will only become a hole very soon. In the bottom. Double growl.

There seems to be a beansprout shortage. I'd really like some beansprouts. Please? Triple growl.

There's only really one solution to the growling. Unabashed coveting. I've had a very etsy-filled day, finding far too many things that I would like. I did treat myself to these lovely fellows from helloperator though:

My food has never been so well seasoned!

There's so much want going on that it's even organised into handy little sections! Go me and my lack of a life haha

Homely Pleasures





Sources: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7

In no logical order, I have a thing for old fashioned oil lamps. I really like boxes (it's actually an addiction) and teacups. The rare books wall vinyl I really really want because I'm a serious book-aholic (it's worse than the boxes) and the thing I look forward to most when I move out of my paternal abode (if this means my dad's house, for that's what I'm aiming for) is my library, so I'd like to put it in the general vicinity. I thought maybe I could stick it onto a canvas instead of a wall?? Hm. The glass bottles and the old phone I have no reason to love, I just do. I mean who can't love that telephone??! Impossible.

Jewels and Fancies














Sources: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10

N'awwww. Look at that little robot dude. I actually LOVE him. Cute as pie (is pie even cute
?!)
I dont have much to say about these, they're just fancies that take my fancy.

Treats for my feets


Source: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6

Ankle boots <3

Miscellaniousiousious :)
Source 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8

A random assortment of everything else. I didnt know what the pinbadge should fit into, but its awesome! I'm also not entirely sure of the plaid trousers. I'm fighting a battle with myself!

Top of my want list is this Lulu Guinness Birdcage Umbrella. (It's not a member of the etsy gang)
Hopefully, there'll be less growling from here-on-out! In a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment